Mango Oats Kheer
Kheer is a traditional dessert of India. This mango oats kheer is a unique blend of traditional flavors with healthy oats
1 Ripe Mango (Finely Chopped or Pureed)
1 cup Milk
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
1/4 cup Condensed Milk
Choice of Nuts.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take a container and cook the oats in milk.
- Add the condensed milk when oats are half done.
- Stir continuously and add cardamom powder to it.
- Add nuts and raisins and remove from flame once oats are cooked. Adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Let it cool. Now add the finely chopped mangoes to the kheer. You can make puree or mash the mangoes.
- Garnish with mango cubes and nuts.