Masala Oats Poha
Make tasty poha with a twist. Instead of traditional rice puffs, this poha is made of oats which makes it more healthy and rich in fibre, than normal poha. It's easy to make and a quick recipe you don't want to miss.
2 cups of water
½ chopped vegetables (of your choice)
Coriander for garnishing
Few drops of lemon juice
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add 2 cups of water in a bowl on a middle flame
- Add 1 cup of True Elements Masala Rolled Oats
- Add the chopped vegetables of your choice
- Mix well as shown in the video and let it boil for 5-7 mins
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice to make it taste yummy!
- Serve it hot.