Millet Granola Truffle
Here's a healthy truffle recipe for your sweet cravings. The granola gives it a crunchy twist and dark chocolate enhance the flavors.
1/4th cup Dark Chocolate
2 tbsp Condensed Milk
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and on low flame roast millet granola.
- In another bowl take chocolate and melt it on a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted completely, add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add roasted granola and make dough.
- Make small round balls of this dough.
- Roll these balls into granola. Keep the truffles in the fridge to set.