Mix Seed Crackers
Constantly looking for something to munch on? These seed crackers are sugar-free, oil-free, and absolutely guilt-free and they pair very well with tea/coffee.
110 gms True Elements Raw Flax Seeds
50 gms True Elements Dried Cranberries
1 tbsp fennel seeds
1 tsp salt
360 ml water
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add all the seeds and salt to the water and mix well.
- Set the mixture aside.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour this mixture on it.
- Spread evenly and make the surface smooth with the back of a spatula.
- Let the mixture completely dry and become solid and crispy.
- Break the crackers into the desired shape and store them in an airtight container.
- Serve them with tea/coffee.