Mixed Berries Smoothie
A comforting bowl of smoothie is all we want for lazy morning breakfasts! Make this comforting bowl in just a few minutes with only 5 ingredients.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Freeze banana and strawberry. You can keep both the fruits in a deep freezer for about 2-3 hours.
- Take these frozen fruits in a mixer jar and add milk in it.
- Blend this until you get smooth paste.
- Take this smoothie in a bowl. Smooth the surface with the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with banana slices, strawberry slices, True Elements Chia Seeds and True Elements Berries Mix