In love with the muesli, but bored of eating it in the same monotonous way or simply finding a new way to include nutritious muesli in your diet? Muesli loaded with the goodness of whole grains and nuts, cannot be only restricted to your breakfast. But you can surely break the monotony and be a little creative with your beloved muesli. The simplest thing to do is , toss them with some seeds, butter, and honey to bake a nutritious muesli bar. Easy to make, Delicious and nutritious enough to be included in your snacks.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 25 mins
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line the tin with baking paper or baking spray.
- Melt the butter over low heat and add sorghum to it. Stir until butter is properly melted and the mixture is mixed uniformly.
- Simultaneously, combine true elements muesli, pumpkin seeds, nuts and raw honey in a bowl Add the flour according to the texture required.
- Add the hot butter – sorghum mixture to the dry ingredients and mix properly.
- Properly spoon the mixture into the butter lined the tin. Press properly either with a big spoon or with fingers dip in cold water, so that the mixture is even.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes or till the mixture turns golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for around 10- 15 minutes.
- You can refrigerate it so that it is properly set. 10Cut it into slices of the desired size using a sharp knife.