- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Rich source of dietary fibre.
- Highly rich in essential minerals due to the presence of oats and wheat flakes.
- Free from trans-fat and cholesterol.
- Possesses anti-bacterial properties.
- Contains vitamin E in high proportions.
Muesli is one of the most preferred foods for breakfast because of its health benefits. It is something which each and every health conscious person advises other to include in their diet.
True Elements Muesli Combo is a variety of combo products which includes muesli along with rolled oats, seeds, nuts, dried fruits, wheat flakes, etc. It is beneficial for everyone, starting right from kids to adults. Apart from the health benefits, it is also delicious enough to be consumed as a munching snack.
True Elements Cranberry and Blueberry Muesli:
Cranberry and Blueberry Muesli is a unique variation of the regular one. It includes the sweetness of cranberries, tanginess of blueberries and crunchiness of wheat flakes. It aids in several health benefits like weight loss, healthy heart, prevent ageing. One of the most important benefits is to help in treating Urinary Tract Infections.
Rolled Oats, Whole Wheat Flakes (wheat, Iodised Salt, Anti-oxidant Soya Lecithin, Malt Extract and Baking Powder), Malted Corn Flakes, Invert Syrup, Dried Cranberry, Sugar, Raisins, Almonds, Dried Blueberry and Honey.
True Elements Butterscotch Muesli:
Butterscotch Muesli is another unique variation of muesli with a natural flavour of butterscotch along with low-calorie ingredients. They are a rich source of energy which helps in boosting your power and keeps you active throughout.
Rolled Oats, Whole Wheat Flakes (Wheat, Iodized Salt, Antioxidant Soya Lecithin, Malt Extract & Baking Powder), Invert Syrup, Malted Corn Flakes, Apple crush ( sugar, water, apple pulp, pectin, salt), contains permitted synthetic food colours, contains added flavours, sugar, butterscotch, raisins, almonds and honey.
How to use:
- Muesli can be served at breakfast with hot/cold milk, yoghurt.
- It can also be served with ice creams or can be added to your cakes and smoothies.
- You can even eat it directly as a crunchy snack.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.