Muesli Ice-Cream Pops
Ice Creams are loved by everyone right from adults and kids. So why not make for yourself? Make your own delicious Muesli ice-cream-pops with just the basic ingredients you’d find lying in your kitchen rack. It’s not just healthy but tasty too. Stick in and off you go!
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix the honey and yogurt together.
- Cut strawberries into slices & put it in the above mixture.
- Fill the ice molds with yogurt, sliced/smashed berries and True Elements Strawberry Muesli. Use a teaspoon handle to prick the molds in between so that no air bubbles form.
- Place ice molds in the freezer overnight.
- Fresh Healthy and Tasty Muesli ice cream pops are ready to be devoured the next morning.