Kheer is a traditional dessert made in India, but if you are bored of having the same kheer, here we bring a crunchy twist to it. Try this Muesli kheer next time when you are making kheer.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and add ghee to it. Add daily dose mix and roast it for about 2 minutes or until the nuts turn golden brown.
- Take the nuts out of the pan and keep them aside.
- In the remaining ghee roast vermicelli until golden brown.
- Add milk to it and keep stirring.
- Add roasted nuts, cardamom powder, and jaggery in it and mix well.
- Let the vermicelli cook properly. You can adjust the thickness by adding milk if required.
- Turn off the heat when you get the desired consistency.
- Top the kheer with Muesli while serving it.