Multigrain Masala Dosa
Masala dosa is our favourite breakfast here we bring a healthy twist to our beloved dosa.
- First, in a bowl add the dosa mix and buttermilk and mix it well. Keep this aside.
- Heat a pan and oil in it. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, slit green chili, urad dal, and chana daal. Mix well.
- Roast all the ingredients on low flame until the dal turns slightly golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute. Add chopped onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the onion turns translucent, add turmeric powder to it and mix well.
- Add the mashed potatoes and salt and mix this well.
- Now take the dosa batter add a little water or buttermilk if required and mix well.
- Heat a dosa pan and add a little oil to it. Spread the oil evenly.
- Add a spoonful of batter to it and spread it evenly.
- Let it cook from both sides (you can flip the dosa if required).
- Now, on the top add the potato mixture, and gently fold the dosa.
- Serve it hot with chutney and sambar.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
1 cup Buttermilk
1 boiled potato (mashed)
1 chopped onion
1 slit green chili
1 tsp chana dal
1 tsp urad dal
1 tsp turmeric powder
Salt as per taste
2-4 curry leaves
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp mustard seeds
Oil as per required