No Bake Granola Bars
Now make tasty no baked granola bars at home without any hassle. Enjoy it while travelling or while binge-watching. Made with rolled oats, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, this is extremely healthy and tasty for all!
½ cup Sunflower Seeds
½ cup Pumpkin seeds
½ cup Flax seeds
½ cup chopped almonds, cashews & walnuts
2 cup Rolled Oats
¼ cup Blueberries
¼ cup Cranberries
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Grind 1 cup of pitted dates (seedless)
- Roast 1/2 cup of Sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds and 1/2 cup of flax seeds until golden brown and keep it aside
- In another bowl take 1/2 cup of almonds, 1/2 cup of cashews, chop them finely and roast until golden brown. You can also use walnuts or any other dry fruit of your choice.
- Take 2 cups of rolled oats and roast them until golden brown.
- In another bowl, add roasted oats, seeds and dry fruits, grind dates paste and add 1/2 cup of honey. Mix this all until the oats is warm enough to mix it all.
- Pour this mixture in a lined baking tray (place a parchment/baking paper for smooth de-moulding)
- Top this with 1/4 cup dried blueberries and 1/4 cup dried cranberries.
- Freeze this for one hour and de-mould this. Cut this into bars or squares as required.
- You can put this into a glass jar and can use this up to 10-15 days (while refrigerating)