Nuts & Berries Granola
If you like making your own granola for breakfast, here is a delicious granola recipe that has a combination of crunchy nuts and chewy berries
1/2 cup Mixed nuts of your choice
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp True Elements Raw Sunflower Pumpkin and Flax Seeds
3 tbsp any unflavoured vegetable oil
2 tbsp True Elements Raw Honey
3 tbsp True Elements Dried Cranberries
3 tbsp True Elements Roasted Chia Seeds
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree fahrenheit or 180 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- Now take a mixing bowl and add honey, oil and salt and mix well.
- In another bowl add rolled oats, mixed nuts, the raw sunflower pumpkin and flax seeds.
- Now add roasted chia seeds and dried cranberries to this mixture.
- Now add the oil and honey mixture in the dry ingredients.
- Now line a baking tray with parchment paper. Pour this mixture into the baking tray and spread evenly.
- Keep this tray in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and bring the granola to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container.