Nutty Granola Bars
These no bake granola bars are the perfect treat when your afternoon slump hits. Made with Zero Added Sugar, these are great to go as your mid-meal snack because they are loaded with healthy fats to keep you full till there’s time left to hit the dinner table.
- In a large bowl, mix together Seeds and Nuts mix, coconut, cranberries, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture and stir till it mixes fully.
- Transfer the mixture in a loaf pan and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours
- Have it as your evening snack with a warm cup of tea or coffee.