A delectable, nutritious, quick recipe of Nutty Toast to satisfy your snack cravings, loaded with crunchy seeds and the right amount of deliciousness altogether! This sweet breakfast treat is a cross of caramel rolls and French toast. It's easy to begin the night before. In the morning, just spread on the nutty topping and bake as you are getting ready for the day.
Peanut butter (crunchy preferred)
True Elements Trail seed mix
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take the bread slices and toast them light.
- Evenly spread peanut butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Cut banana into slices and spread it upon the bread.
- Top the bread slices with adequate amount of trail seed mix comprising of cranberries, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Transfer it in a bowl and top it with sliced bananas or fruits of your choice.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Enjoy delicious blend of soft and crunchy toast.