Summer is here, which means it’s time for the cold coffee and iced lattes. We bring a recipe of oat milk for those who want to choose a dairy-free lifestyle this summer.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add oats and water to a blender. You can add the optional flavourings at this time
- Blend for 45 secs or till the mix looks creamy. Do not over blend.
- Strain the oat milk by pouring through a muslin cloth or thin fabric. You can also double strain for a smoother consistency. The consistency will be similar to skim milk.
- Store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You can use this as a replacement for dairy in all your summer drinks.