Breakfast oats berry multigrain muffins without processed flour or sugar. No added butter and best part these muffins are a healthier option and Vegan ( no eggs , no dairy ) Would you like a breakfast like this or may be a snack for satisfying your evening hunger pangs?
1 cup Milk
⅓ cup Oil
2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 ½ cup Whole Wheat
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup True Elements Multigrain Oatmeal
Choco Chips (optional)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take two bowls
- Bowl 1- Mix together 1/2 cup brown sugar ( you can also use normal sugar), 1 cup milk, 1/3 cup oil, 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Bowl 2- Take 1 and 1/2 cup Atta (whole wheat), 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Now slowly add the flour mixture in bowl 2 to bowl 1 and with a spatula mix gently
- Now add 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar (normal vinegar if you don't have) to the batter give a gentle mix and keep aside for five minutes
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees, and Pour the batter in a muffin tin lined with liners.
- Top up the batter with Oatmeal
- Put the muffin tray in the oven and bake at 180C for 20 minutes