Oats Banana Smoothie
A no-sugar recipe always seem interesting, doesn't it? The best way to sweeten your food is to use natural ingredients instead of refined sugar. Oats Banana Smoothie is a no hassles meal and very quick to prepare. Have it as a smoothie in a glass or as a smoothie bowl with more fresh fruits, some nuts and seeds added as well.
4 tbsp True Elements Rolled Oats
1 tbsp Flax Seed Powder
1/2 cup Yogurt
Ice - if needed
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Chop the bananas into pieces. Remove the seeds from the dates and chop it roughly
- You can also finely chop the almonds. If your bananas are over ripe, you can reduce the quantity of dates added.
- Add all the ingredients together in a blender jar.
- Add ice, if you prefer.
- Blend together till smooth
- Serve it as a smoothie in a glass or as a smoothie bowl. You can top it up with fresh fruits, seeds and nuts of your choice.