Oats Chocolate Cookies
These dark chocolate oatmeal cookies are made with oats, whole-wheat flour and deliciously dark chocolate. Very fudgy and almost like a brownie in the form of a cookie! Being on a strict diet and craving some chocolate cookies badly? Why suffer? Curb your chocolate cookie cravings easily with this simple 3-ingredient recipe, healthy enough for you to keep snacking on them guilt-free.
1 Cup Soaked Rolled Oats
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mash 2 ripe bananas and transfer them to a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of Soaked Rolled Oats to this puree.
- Add 1/4th cup of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Make small cookie dough balls and flatten them into cookies.
- Bake it for 15 minutes and your cookies are ready!