Everyone loves kheer, that is why we bring this unique twist to the traditional kheer by adding oats to it.
1/2 Litre Milk
1/2 cup Jaggery
Dry fruits (optional)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Roast oats well in a pan.
- In another pan, heat milk and add jaggery.
- Once the milk is warm, add the oats to it and keep stirring.
- Once the mixture thickens, add dry fruits like almonds, cashews, dates, and cardamom to the mix.
- Stir well. and turn the flame off. Serve the kheer hot.