This is a very healthy and delicious snack prepared with oats and nuts. These oats balls are great for kids and adults. It can be given to kids as an after school snacks or can be packed in their snack box. You can also take these when travelling. They are delicious and easy to make
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Lightly dry roast the rolled oats.
- Take these in a mixer jar. And blend it till the oats become fine.
- Add peanut butter and honey.
- Mix well to form a soft dough.
- If the dough is sticky. Add some more oats powder, if it’s too dry add peanut butter/honey.
- Make small balls resembling laddus.
- You can garnish these with dried cranberries, nuts, or even chocolate chips.