Why have a boring paratha when you can make healthy and tasty oats paratha.
1/2 cup Wheat Flour
A pinch of salt
Chopped fresh coriander
2 tbsp Grated Carrot
2 tbsp Chopped Onion
2 tbsp Chopped Cabbage
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Grind the rolled oats and make a fine powder
- In a wide bowl or plate add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly add water until you get a firm dough.
- Heat a pan and add oil to it. Spread it evenly.
- Roll the dough into small balls. Flatten the dough and roll it into parathas.
- Place the paratha on the tawa and fry from both sides.
- Serve it warm.