Rice Phirni is a traditional Indian Recipe. This one is a special Phirni that replaces rice with Rolled Oats. Indulge yourself in our Delicious Oats Phirni & Make your weekend meals special! Rolled Oats being a powerhouse of Protein and Fibre, can readily meet all your nutritional requirements in one place, thus making your lifestyle stick to a healthier side by not compromising on your tasty cravings.
½ cup Condensed milk
1 cup Rolled Oats
1/4th cup chopped Nuts
Kesar- few strands soaked in milk for 15-20 minutes
1 tbsp Cardamom powder
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a pan, dry-roast True Elements Rolled oats for 5-7 minutes on low flame until they turn brown.
- Keep aside
- Now in a pan, boil milk and add condensed milk, kesar, and cardamom powder. Let it boil for about 3-5 minutes.
- Now add the Rolled Oats and chopped nuts.
- Cook until the Oats turn soft
- Turn off heat.
- Garnish with almonds & kesar!