Oats Vegetable Soup
Why add cornflour or any other thickening agent, when simply adding instant oats can gives you the right consistency, same taste and more health benefits?
1/2 cup True Elements Whole Instant Oats
1 tbsp minced Garlic
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Mixed Herbs
Salt as per taste
1/2 tsp squeezed Lemon Juice
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a pan, heat some oil/ butter, add in the garlic.
- Add Oats and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Now saute all veggies for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in 3 cups of water approximate and cook till the veggies are soft.
- Let them maintain some crunch as well.
- Add in salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
- Meanwhile line a baking tray or a plate with butter paper
- Add a squeeze of lemon before serving.