Rolled Oats Gluten Free
- Fibre-rich: Being high in fibre content, they are good to be consumed in the morning as a breakfast to help you get started for the day.
- Since it also rich in magnesium, it can be helpful in improving the overall health. Rolled oats contain essential vital micronutrients.
- Protein-packed: Packed with protein, a bowl of this wholesome oats can help in giving you extra energy to sustain throughout the day.
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
Old-fashioned or rolled oats are the most versatile oats in the oats family.
True Elements Rolled Oats are steamed, softened and then pressed between the rollers to form a rolled oat flake. Most of the people, especially kids, find oats pale and mushy. While there are some fitness freaks and athletes, who gaze upon the bowl of oats with dreamy eyes. Are you an oat lover? If not, here are a few reasons why you should take the oat oath and consume more of rolled oats.
How can Rolled Oats be beneficial for your health?
Oats are widely consumed as a breakfast food item in many parts of the world. It is generally served with a cup of hot/cold milk and a little sweetener or with water and salt (Scottish way of eating oats). You can even cook delicious poha, chivda, dosa, andupmaout of rolled oats.
Decrease your love handles and belly fat with a bowl of oats:
They are loaded with ample nutrients, especially fibre that fills you up, controls your appetite and reduces your unnecessary hunger pangs, thus helping you to maintain weight.
Regularize your bowel movements with some healthy breakfast:
Fibre present in this breakfast food item promotes healthy bowel movements and reduces the risk of gastrointestinal problems. It has a low glycaemic index which helps in the digestion process and prevents the frequent constipation problems.
Manage your blood sugar levels with an ease:
For the same reason that it helps to reduce hunger pangs, it also helps stabilize the blood glucose level and prevents blood sugar spiking. It consists of minerals such as magnesium which regulates the production of red blood cells in the body, and manages the blood sugar level, thus benefitting the diabetics and keeping them safe from diabetic complications.
Lower the risk of heart diseases by consuming this:
It can help manage your cholesterol levels and keeps the blood pressure under control. Being protein-rich, it is good for people who are gym freaks and fitness enthusiasts.
Besides, it is perfect to be added to the face mask to shield your skin.
How to use:
- You can use it in either of the ways:
- Keep it aside in boiling water overnight and let it be covered. In the morning, heat it up quickly and consume it raw.
- You can even cook in the morning by boiling it in water for about 25-30 minutes. Add milk, honey or sorghum or any other sweetener of your choice and garnish it with dried fruits and nuts. You can also cook delicious upma or poha with these oats.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Suppresses Hunger Pangs, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Fibre, Protein|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|