Spearmint Infusion Tea 100gm
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Contains several phytonutrients.
- Also rich in essential oil menthol.
- Free from cholesterol.
- Rich source of vitamin B1.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Spearmint Infusion Tea is a tisane with the wonders of Spearmint leaves. This tea is native to Central America and is a perfect blend of hand-picked mint leaves from the Himachal region. It is a truly minty herbal infusion that can leave you feeling uplifted when you need it the most.
How does Spearmint Infusion Tea help in improving your health?
Use this delicious tisane for controlling unnecessary hair growth in women:
- Hirsutism is a condition of unwanted male-patterned hair growth in women. It is an embarrassing condition for many women. With just a few sips of delicious infusion tea, you can dramatically reduce the hair growth. For better results, have a hot cup of this brew, twice a day, daily.
Use spearmint tisane to soothe stress:
- The menthol present in this tea is known as a muscle relaxant that helps soothe anxiety or stress. Try sipping a cup of this tea which can keep you relaxed.
Not able to concentrate? Then take a sip of Spearmint Infusion Tea:
- The aroma of this tea can help increase focus and concentration. The fragrance of menthol stimulates the brain's memory centre, thus helping you focus better.
Relieve pain with a cup of tea:
- Chronic pain is usually a sign of the underlying medical condition. Due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, this mint brew can help you get relief from minor aches.
Tea for pregnant women:
- Pregnant women often suffer from unpleasant symptoms. Consumption of a cup of this tea can help in keeping you calm and stress-free, which is necessary during pregnancy.
Maintain your beauty with this tea:
- If you suffer from acne, this tea can be a natural solution as it is one of the richest sources of vitamins like vitamin B1. It boosts estrogen levels which prevent acne break-off caused by hormones. It can even soothe burns and rashes.
Soothe your stomach with just a cup of this tea:
- Does the severe abdominal pain take a toll on your life? Worry not, it can help you cope with this condition. It is a natural remedy for bloating, gas and constipation. This tea contains certain antioxidants which help release the discomfort. Its antispasmodic properties help reduce nausea and vomiting.
Besides, this brew also helps in maintaining healthy sleep cycles, shedding unnecessary belly fat, boosting immunity, treating fungal infections etc. As said earlier, it is also a well-known remedy for scurvy.
How to use:
Use one teaspoon of Spearmint Infusion Tea for every cup (150 ml) of water. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add a sweetener if required, strain and serve.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Best consumed within 45 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Wonder Drink To Manage Hirsutism, Natural Anti-Microbial Properties That Prevent Infections|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Vitamin C|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|