Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - Zinc Rich
- Full of valuable nutrients.
- Rich in fiber.
- High in antioxidants
- Good source of zinc.
- Improves Prostate & bladder health.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas, are the light green colored seeds that are typically flat and oval in shape. They may be small in appearance but are packed full of nutrients.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are AAA graded premium quality seeds, with no nutritional compromise in it. In just a 100g serving, these perfectly roasted seeds are dense in calories and an excellent source of protein, dietary fiber, and minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium. They have a subtly sweet, nutty flavor with an added crunch to satiate your crispy snack cravings.
- Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
- No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
Functional Benefits of Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
Protection from anti-inflammatory diseases:
These are a rich source of antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E. It can reduce inflammation and wards off the harmful free radicals.
Improves prostate and bladder health:
Antioxidant-rich seeds help in protecting the internal lining of the urinary walls from causing any infections. They also help in relieving the symptoms of prostate and bladder inflammatory infections. 10 grams of these seeds help in improving the urinary function of the human body.
Boosts up heart health:
Being a rich source of fatty acids, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds keep your heart healthy. Pumpkin seed oil is also effective in reducing high cholesterol levels, which is associated with heart diseases.
How to use:
- You can consume Roasted Pumpkin Seeds as a healthy snack.
- You can add them to salads, soups, pasta to add to the taste and nutritious value.
- An excellent snack to carry when you are on the go.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Immunity, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|