Protein Mix Roasted Seeds - Zinc Rich
- The richest source of dietary fibres.
- Protein Mix Seeds are good source of Zinc.
- An excellent source of Protein.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Great as a snack too.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
If you go to the gym, you might have heard from the guys standing by the weight machines talking about protein shakes and health supplements they consume post workout. Protein powders made into shakes are coming into the limelight nowadays as a nutritional supplement.
Introducing a new power packed snack, True Elements Protein Mix, loaded with the recommended daily requirements of protein and other nutritional elements. A crunchy mix of ingredients which are high in protein filled with the goodness of perfectly roasted seeds and a pinch of rock salt to add to its taste.
Protein Mix Seeds sets a higher value of health food for gym freaks and fitness enthusiasts. One of the first product which is specially curated for meeting the daily requirement of protein and boosting the overall health of the body. Extremely high in fibre which aids in digestion and also, this product is natural with no additives.
How can Protein Mix Seeds benefit your health?
Do you get tired easily? Want to jump-start your day with just a handful of seeds? This pack is perfect for you:
Containing about 544 Kcal of energy in just 100g of a serving, this protein mix is exactly what you need to keep yourself active and energized throughout the day. It is a rich source of fibre, which provides you with the required amount of energy and freshness, keeping you active and energetic throughout.
Worried about sugar spikes and blood sugar levels? Protein mix seeds to your rescue:
It is curated in such a way that it does not hamper with your blood sugar levels at all, thanks to the No Added Sugars in it. Apart from being considered as just a protein supplement, this pack can work wonders in satiating your mid-meal snack cravings. It is also comparatively low in calories and cholesterol, thus helping you to manage your blood sugar level and stay away from the fear of diabetic complications.
Trying to lose weight? Consume this super snack:
This sugar-free snack is highly rich in dietary fibres, containing about 12.64g of dietary fibres per 100g serving. It consists of the highest amount of dietary fibre, thus keeping you full for a longer duration and contributing to your weight loss diet.
Pumpkin Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Almonds, Soyanuts, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
- Protein mix seeds can be consumed directly as a munching snack or can be added to soups, salads as a garnish. It can also be added to smoothies or thick shakes and is recommended to consume it post-workout.
- It is advisory to increase the water intake throughout the day after consuming Protein Mix.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.