Overnight Steel Cut Oats
Steel-cut oats are a versatile ingredient which goes well in a variety of dishes, the only drawback being the extra time that it takes for cooking. Love your steel-cut oats for only being healthy and delectable? Well, with this recipe you’d have one more reason to love this superfood. Having your breakfast bowl with steel-cut oats ready in less than 3 minutes. Surprised? With this quick and simple recipe, you can do just that.
Prep: 13 mins
Cook: 21 mins
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Steep the steel-cut oats with milk in a container or mason jar.
- Add True Elements chia seeds to it and close the container tightly.
- Refrigerate this mixture overnight or atleast for 4-5 hours.
- Next morning, mix the mixture well. Add the dash of salt and nutmeg powder.
- Drizzle the True Elements cane sorghum syrup and you are ready to go.
- Throw in your favourite toppings and savor the delicious bowl of joy.
- For the folks who enjoy a steaming hot bowl of oatmeal, you can heat up the overnight oats the next morning and enjoy.