Overnight Steel Cut Oats
This Overnight Steel Cut Oatmeal is the easiest, foolproof way to enjoy healthy steel cut oats! Spend five minutes preparing it at night and wake up to perfectly cooked oatmeal in the morning. Love your steel-cut oats for only being healthy and delectable? Well, with this recipe you’d have one more reason to love this superfood. Having your breakfast bowl with steel-cut oats ready in less than 3 minutes. Surprised? With this quick and simple recipe, you can do just that.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Steep the steel-cut oats with milk in a container or mason jar.
- Add True Elements chia seeds to it and close the container tightly.
- Refrigerate this mixture overnight or at least for 4-5 hours.
- The next morning, mix the mixture well. Add the dash of salt and nutmeg powder.
- Drizzle the True Elements cane sorghum syrup and you are ready to go.
- Throw in your favorite toppings and savor the delicious bowl of joy.
- If enjoy a steaming hot bowl of oatmeal, you can heat up the overnight oats the next morning and enjoy.