For the chocolate lover in you and the health-conscious in you, this recipe is perfect. It has the best of both worlds with decadent chocolate and healthy oats! And the almond chocolate spread makes it all the more delicious. You can’t have just one pancake sandwich.
Chocolate Almond Spread or any other spread
1 cup Milk
Oil/Butter/Ghee to brush the pan
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl add pancake mix and milk and make the pancake batter.
- Mix it well until there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Heat a pan and add a little butter/ghee.
- Add a dollop of batter and spread it a little.
- Cook pancakes on both sides properly.
- Once done, take one pancake, apply the chocolate spread, keep the second pancake on it.
- Serve the chocolate pancake sandwich.