Peanut Butter Granola
Want to keep your snacks easy-to-prepare, light and desirable for your evening tea? Try making these delicious, crunchy peanut butter Granola packed with Protein, essential for your post-workout snack also.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl mix honey, peanut butter, vanilla essence, pinch of salt and mix well. Keep this mixture on low heat until peanut butter melts. Do not boil the mixture.
- In another bowl mix True Elements Baked Granola and True Elements Rolled Oats and combine well.
- Pour the wet mixture over the granola and oats.
- Mix evenly.
- You can either keep this mixture in the refrigerator where the peanut butter will become solid. You can break this mixture and store it in the fridge.
- Or you can line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly on it. Bake the granola for about 20 minutes while stirring in between twice at least.
- If you are baking the granola please make sure to check the granola every few minutes to make sure it doesn’t burn.