Pina Colada Oats
Many of us love oatmeal because they are easy to make and delicious in taste. So here we bring another oatmeal recipe, this time with the twist of our favourite drink, Pina Colada.
Pinch of Salt
1 Tablespoon of True Elements Chia Seeds.
1 Tablespoon Desiccated Coconut
60 grams Pineapple
½ cup Coconut Milk
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
¼ cup Greek Yogurt
1-2 Teaspoon Maple Syrup, Optional
½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take a bowl, put the True Elements Rolled Oats, add a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds, Desiccated Coconut, Pineapples.
- Pour Coconut Milk and Greek Yogurt in the bowl.
- You can also add 1-2 Teaspoon Maple Syrup, which is optional. Add Vanilla extract as mentioned.
- Give it a nice stir.
- Transfer the mixture in a glass or jar.
- Refrigerate it at least for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top up with Chopped Pineapples and desiccated coconut.