Antioxidant Mix Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin Flax Seeds Watermelon Chia And Goji Berry
- These seeds are free from any added refined sugars, which can be good for maintaining the insulin levels of the blood.
- Since these seeds are rich in vitamin E, they can help in preventing hair loss and strengthen the scalp.
- This pack consists of Pumpkin seeds which contain magnesium in high amounts, thus helping in keeping you away from immunity disorders.
- Being low in calories, it can help in reducing the extra weight and avoid you from the intake of high-calorie junk foods.
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
True Elements Antioxidant Seeds mix is an all-in-one crunchy delight for sudden snack cravings. Loaded with many health benefits and nutrients, these roasted seeds are a combination of seeds such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, watermelon seeds, chia seeds and goji berries. They not only increase the nutrient quantity but also makes it a delicious snack. Along with the addition of watermelon and chia seeds, Antioxidant Seeds provide additional health benefits, thus contributing to a longer and healthier life.
How can True Elements Antioxidant Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Stay away from the risk of heart diseases:
Pumpkin seeds contain magnesium in high amounts which keep your heart free from any diseases. It also helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases.
Want to stay young and have long hair?
Since these seeds are rich in vitamin E, they help in preventing hair loss and strengthen the scalp. The presence of fatty acids such as omega-3 helps in making your skin glow and avoids wrinkles.
The best post-workout snack for gym people:
Consumption of these seeds may boost the performance of workout in a gym since it contains citrulline which strengthens the muscle tissue and keeps your bones strong. As it is loaded with essential proteins, it can be a perfect snack for workout people.
Want to eat diabetic-friendly food?
These seeds can help you finish your search for such food. Consumption of these seeds can lower the blood sugar level and keep the insulin levels in check.
Besides these, Antioxidant seeds are known to clear off the waste from the kidney since it is loaded with all the necessary vitamins, minerals, fibre, antioxidants, etc.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Chia Seeds, Dried Goji Berries, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
- Antioxidant Seeds Mix can be consumed directly in the form of a snack or can be sprinkled on soups and salads. It can also be used in a powdered form in dals, smoothies, yogurts, etc.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
- Contains Soy. Packed in such a facility that handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Boosts Immunity|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidant , Zinc|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|