Plum Chia Spread
Want to give up on that sugar-loaded jams you have been consuming all this while? We have this simple, more delicious variant of Spread with some slight tanginess of Juicy Plums, enriched with Calcium-rich Chia Seeds.
2 tbsp True elements chia seeds
Sugar or maple syrup as per preference
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- De-seed the plums and cut into medium sized pieces
- Boil little water in the pan and add the plums
- Add sugar or syrup and stir well and mash a bit till the mixture thickens a little
- Add in the chia seeds and give the mixture a good mix with spoon
- Turn off the heat and let it set
- Cool it and use in oatmeal, smoothies, breads etc.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for a week.