Raw Chia Seeds
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- These seeds are richest source of calcium which can help in improving the mineral bone density and strengthens the muscles.
- Being a rich source of fibre, it provides a feeling of fullness and helps in preventing binge-eating.
- These seeds are low in calories and cholesterol which can help in lowering the blood sugar levels and preventing sugar spikes.
- Being a rich source of antioxidants, they can help prevent premature ageing of the skin caused due to free radical damage.
- Being a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals, they impro
- Availability:In Stock
Warriors used to have Chia seeds for gaining high energy and endurance. Some used to say that a spoonful can sustain them for 24 hours. In the Mayan language, Chia means strength. It was also known as a runner's foods as it was a fuel provider while running long distances. Although tiny, but these superseeds host a lot of health benefits.
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds are highly valued for their nutritional properties. They contain dietary fibre, protein, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins (A, B, D, and E) and certain minerals like calcium, copper, phosphorous, zinc and potassium. Devoid of any preservatives and artificial colours or flavours, our chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse with ample health benefits.
How can Raw Chia Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Do you experience Fatigue very often? Try these:
- It can increase the performance for workouts as it is dense in nutrients. Being a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals, they improve the overall health of the body and keep you active throughout. It is a rich source of calcium which improves the mineral bone density and prevents you from the risk of osteoporosis.
Trying to shed calories? Have a handful of these:
- They are rich in fibre and fibre helps in keeping your stomach fuller for longer time. They also reduce food craving as they prevent some of the food from getting absorbed into the system. It also improves the digestive health by preventing binge eating.
Want to protect your heart? Consume these tiny seeds:
- A good source of omega-3 fatty acid (Alpha-linolenic acid) present in these seeds are highly essential in protecting the heart from several cardiovascular diseases. The presence of minerals like magnesium in these seeds improve the blood circulation in the heart and keeps the heart healthy.
Worried about the sugar spikes? Add this food to your diet:
- Some studies suggest that they can also control blood sugar by preventing the sugar to convert into simple sugars. It is also low in calories and cholesterol which adds to the benefit of maintaing blood sugar levels.
Want to avoid wrinkles and dry skin? Eat these:
- Anti-oxidants present in it can prevent premature ageing of skin due to free radical damage. The antioxidants prevent the foreign particles from entering into the skin and damaging the cells and tissues of the skin, thus giving a tight intact skin, free from wrinkles.
Besides, these seeds can help replenish lost energy, prevent bad breath and fight cervical cancer.
Raw Chia Seeds.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use?
First, soak Raw Chia Seeds in water for 2-3 minutes. Then use them the way you want (as a porridge, yogurt, salad etc). They can also be added to your bakery goods.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Aids in Weight Loss, Strengthen The Bones|
|Good Source Of||Calcium, Omega Fats|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|