Roasted Flax Seeds
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of protein.
- Consists omega-3 fatty acids.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Good for digestive system.
- Maintains healthy blood flow.
- Availability:In Stock
Flax seeds, commonly known as Alsi in Hindi, are obtained from the flax plant. These tiny brownish seeds are loaded with several nutritional elements. They are well-known for protecting health since ancient times.
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds are 100% natural raw seeds of high quality, free from any artificial additives and are perfectly roasted to satisy your crunchy cravings. They are tastier and a better version than raw seeds, with no nutritional compromise.
How can Roasted Flax Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Struggling to shed those pounds of weight?
- These seeds can help: They keep you fuller for a longer time and decrease your mid-meal cravings. This, in turn, reduces your calorie intake and aids in weight loss. They can also support fat loss and reduce your sugar craving, thus helping you maintain your diet.
Getting frequent stomach aches? Have roasted seeds:
- Roasted Flax Seeds are laden with dietary fibre and are laxative in nature. Dietary fibre regulates proper bowel movements and prevents digestive problems like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
Looking for ways to keep diabetes at bay? These seeds are appropriate for you:
- Lignans help in controlling blood sugar and build up insulin sensitivity in glucose intolerant patients. It also improves fasting blood sugar levels and also reduces your sugar cravings.
Maintain the health of your ticker with tiny seeds:
- They lower the LDL levels and averts the formation of plaque in arteries, thus helping in maintaining steady blood flow. It also reduces the risk of hypertension.
Protects you from cancerous cells:
- Several lignans in seeds control hormone-related cancers and tumours. High level of omega-3 fatty acids and lignans aids in combating prostate, colon and breast cancer. Amino acids can also help reduce the hardening of arteries, helps maintain healthy blood flow, thus reducing the risk of heart stroke.
Need a quick brain boost? Add these tiny seeds to your food:
- Omega fats present in it can help improve brain functioning and can also help treat psychological problems such as memory loss, attention deficit syndrome, depression etc.
Trying to maintain flawless skin?
- Add this seeds to your diet to support your skin goals: Omega 3 fatty acid combats acne, allergy and protects the skin from harmful UV rays. It also helps reduce dryness of skin.
Is hormonal imbalance affecting your life?
- Have flax seeds: Lignans help regularise hormonal imbalances in women. The antioxidants also aid in reducing the menopausal and postmenopausal symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings etc. and improves psychological health. It also regulates ovulation process and aids in a steady and proper menstrual cycle.
Roasted seeds are a great source of nutrients for the vegetarians and vegans. It also best for the people who avert gluten in their diet.
Flax Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How To Use:
Roasted Flax Seeds can be consumed directly or can be added to salads and flours. It can also be added to the smoothies, health drinks or dough.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Anti-inflammatory, Heart Healthy|
|Good Source Of||Protein, Omega 3 Fatty Acids|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|