Roasted Muskmelon Seeds Salted Crunch 125gm
- Great source of phosphorus.
- Loaded with zinc.
- Nitrogen flushed for extra freshness.
- Rich source of fibre.
- Consists of healthy fats.
- Availability:Out Of Stock
The muskmelon seeds which you conveniently toss in the trash, have loads of benefits.
True Elements Salted Muskmelon Seeds Roasted crunch is a delicious upgrade of your regular seeds. Natural Muskmelon Seeds are roasted and tossed with a pinch of Himalayan pink salt, for boosting the flavour as well as making it more palatable. It is also known as a Kharbuja Seeds.
Flavour: Salted Muskmelon seeds have a distinct scent and nutty, sweet, salty flavour.
How can Roasted Salted Muskmelon Seeds prove beneficial for your health?
- Do you frequently feel hungry? Have roasted seeds to stay full: One can stay fresh for a long time after consuming these seeds as they are quite heavy and fills your stomach. It promotes satiety and reduces hunger cravings.
- Not at your best? Try cleaning your colon: It can help eliminate the pests in your intestine and can act as a colon cleanser. It can remove toxins and make you feel better.
- Treat your heart well with these seeds: Heart care is vital for healthy living. Minerals such as phosphorus, zinc, potassium, etc help control your blood pressure levels. Omega 3 acids can take good care of your heart and can lower the risk of heart failure.
- Trying to add protein to your diet? Snack on seeds: They are highly rich in protein which is an added benefit of having this snack. Protein can help promote satiety and can even help in quicker muscle recovery.
- Do your nails and hairs break often? Grow better hair and nails: Protein ensures healthy growth of tissues and helps maintain healthy hairs and nails.
- Stay away from diseases with help of healthy snack: Antioxidants from the seeds boosts immunity. Vitamin C prevents flu and cold. Minerals can help treat migraines and insomnia.
Muskmelon Seeds, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
Salted Muskmelon Seeds is the healthiest snack that one can have at any time of the day. It can even be carried in a gathering like a picnic and a good taste can be enjoyed. These seeds can also be added to your salads, sandwiches, bread, muffins or smoothies. It can also be used as a topping to any of your foods.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 10-15 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Immunity, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Protein, Fibre|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|