Pumpkin Seeds Chikki
If you are always looking for a healthy snack to munch on, this pumpkin seed chikki is made for you. It has the health benefits of pumpkin seeds while being crunchy and delicious.
1/2 cup powdered Jaggery
2 tsp Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
1/2 cup grated coconut
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and add the powdered jaggery and cardamom powder. let it melt and forms a syrup.
- Add the grated coconut and stir continuously till the whole mixture turns sticky.
- Add in the pumpkin seeds to it and mix well.
- Grease a plate/tray with ghee. Transfer the mixture onto the tray and spread evenly.
- Keep it refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Cut it into bite-size square pieces. Serve at room temperature.