Quarantine recipes for Breakfast with just 3 Ingredients!
Now that you’re all locked up in your comfort zones, doing nothing but only chasing to get out and try something new, this is the best time you can rediscover your inner talent. While breakfast is the most essential meal of the day, and since you can now lavishly enjoy it with your family, how about trying out some easy-peasy breakfast recipes, all of which needs only 3 ingredients, and whooosshhh! You’re all set to seize the day, and make the most of this quarantine!
Ingredients: Chia Seeds, Coconut milk, Honey
- In a bowl, take 1 cup of Milk
- Add 1 tbsp of Honey and 2 tbsp of Chia Seeds
- Soak it in refrigerator for an hour
- Your chia pudding is ready to eat!
- You can even add your choice of seeds and nuts on top of it, for a crunchy delight
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Ripe Bananas, Chocolate Chips
- Mash 2 ripe bananas and transfer them to a bowl
- Add 1 cup of uncooked Oats to this puree.
- Add 1/4th cup of chocolate chips and mix well
- Make small cookie dough balls and flatten them into cookies
- Bake it for 15 minutes and your cookies are ready!
Almond Butter Smoothie
Ingredients: Dried Blueberries, Almond Butter, Almond Milk
- Blend together blueberries, almond butter and almond milk in a blender
- Transfer this smoothie in a glass and top it with Chia Seeds if required.
- A refreshing, cool glass of smoothie is ready!
Peanut Butter Pancakes
Ingredients: Banana, Eggs, Peanut Flour
- In a medium sized container, mash 2 bananas until smooth
- Add in 2 large eggs and whisk until smooth
- Add 4 tbsp of peanut flour to this mixture and mix well
- On a medium flame, scoop the pancakes and cook until it turns golden brown
- Serve it with honey or maple syrup.
Greek Yogurt Parfait
Ingredients: Greek Yogurt, Granola, Berries
- Add ½ cup of Granola in a mason jar
- Layer it with 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Top it with your choice of berries, and you’re all set to relish your Granola Parfait!
Have a Happy Breakfast! :)
- 0 Comments