Quinoa is a healthy grain that keeps you fully satisfied and is a good alternative for long rice. This meal is rich in fiber and helps avoid unwanted cravings especially if you are on a diet.
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp cumin powder
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
Salt as per your taste
½ cup chopped carrot
½ cup chopped capsicum
½ cup beans
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Wash and soak quinoa for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan and add oil. Add bay leaf, cloves, and cinnamon stick and fry for a minute
- Add water and quinoa to it and let the quinoa cook.
- In another bowl take curd and add all the spices and veggies and mix well.
- Heat and pan and Add olive oil, add sliced onions, ginger-garlic paste, and tomato. Saute and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the curd marinated veggies and mix well. You can add biryani masala, red chili powder, and cumin powder as well.
- Now prepare another kadhai to assemble the biryani
- Add one layer of all the veggies, then add the cooked quinoa and repeat the process.
- Garnish with fried onions and coriander.
- Serve Hot.