Crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy from the inside, here's a delicious vegetarian twist to your classic hamburgers! Quinoa Tikkis for your favourite burger cravings with an irresistible taste while not compromising on your health
3 mashed Potatoes (medium-sized)
2 finely chopped Green Chillies
1 tsp crushed Garlic
A handful of Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Corn Starch
Salt to taste
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp Aamchur Powder
- Rinse Quinoa in 3 cups of and let it boil in 3 cups of Water.
- Once Quinoa is ready, add all the ingredients together and mix it well.
- Make medium-sized Tikkis or Cakes.
- Shallow Fry for 5-7 minutes till it appears to be Brown in colour.
- Serve it with your favourite dip (Mayonnaise / Ketchup / Mint Chutney).