Quinoa Chia Protein Bars
These Quinoa Chia Protein Bars make the perfect healthy breakfast or snack. They hold up well and are perfect to take when you are on the go! Loaded with fiber and protein, these bars fill you up, satiate your crunchy cravings and is just the perfect breakfast substitute to heavy breakfast foods when you are in a hurry. Try out this recipe for your on-the-go hunger pangs and let yummy run into your tummy!
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Take a large mixing bowl, and combine Quinoa, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Rolled Oats, Cinnamon Powder and Rock Salt. Mix it thoroughly.
- In a tiny microwave-free dish, combine the almond butter, brown sugar syrup and honey. Heat this mixture in the microwave for about 1 min.
- Combine this mixture with the mixture prepared in the large bowl and stir it till consistency with a plastic spatula.
- Once done, transfer this mixture to a flat baking dish and then pat with the spatula to make a flat, even layer of the mixture.
- Bake this for around 13-15 minutes.
- When finished, let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the bars evenly and serve it with either tea or coffee.