Quinoa Coconut Cookies
Make these nutty and crispy cookies for your tea time snack. They are delicious and healthy and easy to make!
1½ cups True Elements Quinoa
1½ cups unsweetened desiccated (or shredded) coconut
½ cup coconut sugar, date sugar, or other unrefined sugar
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 Tablespoons maple syrup
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
Coconut flakes for topping
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix quinoa and shredded coconut in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat a saucepan and add sugar, peanut butter, coconut oil, almond milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla, and sea salt. Let everything melt completely and combine together. keep the leat low-medium.
- Pour the mixture over the quinoa and coconut. Keep stirring until everything is combined.
- Shape the cookies using the mixture as per your choice. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Freeze the cookies for about 30 minutes until they are set. The Quinoa coconut cookies are ready to eat!