Quinoa fried egg
Egg scrambles are the best breakfast, how about giving it a boost of protein with this quinoa egg scramble recipe.
1 tbsp chopped Onions
1 tbsp chopped Tomato
1 tbsp chopped Capsicum
1 tbsp boiled Corn
1 tbsp boiled Green peas
1 tsp chopped Green chilies
1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
1 clove Garlic chopped
Salt as per requirement
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Chili powder
- Cook the quinoa in 1 cup water with little oil and salt.
- Strain the quinoa and keep it aside.
- Chop all the veggies necessary.
- In a vessel add oil and add garlic.
- Add all the veggies and stir well until half done.
- Add the beaten egg on the veggies and scramble it.
- Add the salt and red chili powder and mix well.
- Add coriander and green chilies.
- Add the cooked quinoa and mix everything together.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot