Quinoa Methi Tikki
In times like these when immunity has to be your strongest suit, focusing your meals around healthier ingredients is the utmost priority. This is another recipe which is delicious recipe using fenugreek leaves/methi. This recipe is tasty and healthy and can be made using Olive Oil. It is a healthy tea time snack or can be made for dinner.
1 Boiled Potato
1/4 cup Chopped Fenugreek Leaves
1/8 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
2 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Haldi powder
1 tsp Dry Mango Powder.
Salt to taste
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take 3 tbsp whole wheat flour or cornflour and mix with 2 tbsp water.
- In a plate pour 1/4 cup bread crumbs.
- In a bowl mix cooked quinoa and potato. add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- This will make about 6 tikkis and you may want to divide it into 6 equal portions and then put it back in the fridge.
- Make the slurry and keep the bread crumbs ready, dip the tikkis in the slurry and then roll into bread crumbs.
- Toast on a pan with some oil until crispy. serve with coriander chutney.