Your cravings for dessert can just get better with leftover quinoa. Yes, you heard it right. Quinoa Pancakes can make a healthy treat for yourself, allowing you to not give up on desserts at all. While it cannot let you compromise on your health, these delicious pancakes when served with blueberries will complete all your berry licious needs at one go. The cherry on the cake, it gets ready for consuming in just 10 mins. A striking bonus for your hunger pangs.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix it well in one direction until it forms a smooth paste.
- Heat a large pan on a low medium flame.
- Add some butter or coconut oil to the pan.
- After the paste is ready, mould it into the shape of pancakes and place it on the pan.
- Let it cook for 1-2 minutes on one side until it turns goldish brown.
- After that, turn it the other side and cook it again for 1-2 minutes.
- Once ready to eat, garnish it with honey and blueberries to add to its sweet taste.
- You can also serve these pancakes with fresh cream or flavoured yoghurt.