Not regularly do you get this chance to savour two superfoods in one delightful breakfast! Sweet and nutrient-dense pumpkin are stacked with fibre and beta-carotene, with very few calories. What’s more, quinoa is turning out to be more standard as individuals become more acquainted with its stellar nutrient profile. It’s loaded with fibre, sans any gluten and is a complete protein. Quinoa flour is ideal for gluten-free baking and makes extraordinary pancakes. So ditch your refined flour and make way for this healthy substitute.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add the quinoa flour, brown sugar, spices, baking powder and soda, salt in a bowl and mix the ingredients well.
- Pour the smoothie in a tall glass. Top it with your favorite nuts, nut butter or chocolate shavings if desired and serve chilled.
- Pour in the buttermilk, pumpkin puree, eggs, and oil and whisk these together in a small bowl.
- Add this to the flour mixture and stir well.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame and spray some oil.
- When the pan is hot enough pour a ladle of batter on the pan.
- When the lower side of the pancake turns lightly brown, flip it.
- Cook the pancake for another 30 to 40 seconds.
- Serve the pancakes with a drizzle of honey and toasted pecan nuts.
- Sit back and enjoy a super breakfast with two powerful superfoods!