Here we bring a delicious pudding packed with the goodness of quinoa. It's delicious and easy to make!
2 cups whole milk
2 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons white sugar
salt to taste
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a medium saucepan, add water. Once it starts boiling, add quinoa & cook it for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the cooked quinoa properly and add it back to the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Blend milk, bananas, sugar, and salt together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan with the cooked quinoa.
- Cook and stir until the mixture becomes thick and creamy, for 5 to 10 minutes, over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat. Add butter and vanilla to the mixture, stir and serve warm.