Quinoa Semi Processed - Protein Rich
- Rich source of Fibre.
- Semi Processed Quinoa is loaded with antioxidants.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally gluten-free.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Quinoa is a superfood power-packed with many nutrients. It is often replaced with rice for weight watchers and even recommended for diabetics. It is an ancient food, composed of all essential nutrients and is extremely healthy.
True Elements Quinoa Semi-processed is a less processed version of the ordinary quinoa. Our quinoa is 100% natural, handpicked to ensure its highest quality. It is a naturally gluten-free product.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How is Quinoa Semi-processed beneficial for your health?
Superfood to the rescue:
Since it is rich in protein and all essential amino acids, it is responsible for the growth and maintenance of the body. People concerned about their body regarding weight loss can attack quinoa as it is naturally gluten-free.
Satiate your hunger:
As it is high in fibre, it keeps your stomach full for an extended duration. It also aids in digestion and regulates the bowel movements of the stomach, keeping you safe from any stomach disorder. It also aids in avoiding any stomach infection.
Get rid of tablets and other medications!
It contains tons of iron and magnesium in them, preventing anaemia. Consuming this food a day also can keep you far away from those extra iron pills. Being an upscale source of iron, it can regulate the blood circulation and manage your blood glucose levels.
How to Use?
- Since it contains saponin, it has a bitter taste. Hence, you need to wash it properly before consumption.
- Before cooking, it needs to be soaked in water for around 10 minutes. You can either cook upma from quinoa or garnish your salads with this superfood.
Store it during a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Naturally Gluten Free, Good Source of Energy|
|Good Source Of||B Vitamins, Protein|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|