When you crave something delicious but are bored of having the same snack, make this really yummy quinoa vada. A unique twist to Mumbai’s classic vada pav!
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 finely chopped green chili
1 cup cooked True Elements Quinoa
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1 cup Besan
1 tsp Red chili powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl first add potatoes, quinoa, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, and salt.
- Mix everything and mash together to get a dough-like consistency.
- Make small balls of this mixture and flatten them between your palms. Keep aside.
- In another bowl add besan, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Add water and make the batter.
- Heat a pan and add oil in.
- Dunk the quinoa balls in the besan batter and deep fry them in the oil.
- Once the vada is cooked through, serve hot with tea.