Quinoa Wheat Brownies
Do you love Brownies? But are always thinking of how to reduce the Maida content in them? Scared of giving it to your toddler and kids? Yes! then this recipe is for you! We love Quinoa and making this recipe was an instinct. Whether you’re on a gluten-free diet or trying something new, these Fudgy Gluten-Free Quinoa Brownies will not disappoint! The chocolaty goodness in these brownies are hard to resist. These healthy quinoa brownies are going to be your new favourite treat! They’re rich, fudgy, and loaded with quinoa!
120 g Cooking Chocolate
1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Cooked Quinoa
1 tsp Baking Powder
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Melt the Butter and Cooking Chocolate and Sugar in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Grease and line a square tin with Butter paper.
- Switch on the Oven to preheat, Beat the eggs and add to the chocolate mixture and beat well.
- Add the sieved Whole Wheat Flour and Baking powder to the wet ingredients Fold and mix well.
- Add the Quinoa and Fold again till well incorporated.
- Transfer to the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 150 Degrees Celsius.
- Notes:- Ensure your quinoa is cooked well and mushy Stays well at room temperature for 3-4 days. You may Substitute Whole Wheat with All-Purpose Flour or Ragi Flour. All Ingredients should be at room temperature.